Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
At Office 365 Crack, we value and respect the intellectual property rights of others, just as we expect others to respect our rights. As an internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from infringement claims under the “safe harbor” provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c). We have implemented a DMCA policy to handle copyright infringement claims appropriately. Please read the following policy carefully:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
If you are a copyright owner or an agent acting on behalf of a copyright owner, you may submit a takedown notice to us regarding infringing material hosted on our platform. To file a valid DMCA infringement claim, you must provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized representative.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that has been infringed.
- Clear identification of the infringing material, along with sufficient information to locate it on our website (such as URLs or specific web addresses).
- Contact information of the complaining party, including name, address, email address, phone number, and fax number.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright owner.
- A statement that the information provided in the notice is accurate and the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send all takedown notices to our designated DMCA Agent through our Contact page. We encourage you to submit your notice via email for a prompt response.
Please be aware that knowingly misrepresenting any information in a DMCA takedown notice may result in legal consequences under Title 17 USC §512(f).
Counter Notification – Restoration of Material
If you believe that material has been wrongly removed or disabled due to a DMCA infringement claim, you may file a counter notification with us. The counter-notification must be submitted in writing to our DMCA Agent and include the following:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- A description of the material that was taken down and its original location before removal.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the removal or disabling of the material was a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and a statement consenting to the jurisdiction of the federal district court in which your address is located (or any jurisdiction where the service provider can be found), and agreeing to accept service of process from the person or company who filed the original infringement notification.
- We recommend submitting your counter notification through our Contact page, preferably via email.
Repeat Infringer Policy
We are committed to addressing copyright infringement seriously. In compliance with the DMCA, we maintain a list of DMCA notices received from copyright holders and make reasonable efforts to identify and take action against repeat infringers. Any user found to be violating our internal repeat infringer policy may have their accounts terminated.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this DMCA Policy page and our procedures for handling DMCA claims at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to check this policy periodically to stay informed about any updates or changes.
If you have any further questions or concerns about our DMCA Policy, please feel free to contact us through our designated DMCA Agent.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Office 365 Crack